133rd Annual Meeting
Please join us for our 133rd Annual Meeting August 15-17, 2019, held this year at Oglebay Resort and Conference Center in Wheeling, WV.
- Single Member: $400
- Couple (1 attorney): $675
- Couple (2 attorneys): $725
- Young Lawyer Division Member - Single: $250
- Young Lawyer Division Member - Couple (1 attorney): $500
- Young Lawyer Division Member - Couple (2 attorneys: $550
- Judicial Appreciation Reception and Dinner ONLY (no CLE or activities) - $50 per person (after July 31, add $25 to each registration)
After July 31, add $50 to each registration
Non-member surcharge, add $100 to each registration
- CLE credits (applied for)
- Thursday welcome reception - open bar and hors d'oeuvres
- Friday and Saturday conference beverages and snacks
- Friday afternoon private tour of WV's Independence Hall
- Friday cocktail reception - open bar and hors d'oeuvres
- Friday dinner - open bar and plated dinner
Hotel Room Reservations:
Attendees and guests are responsible for making their own overnight reservations at Oglebay Resort. Don’t forget to mention you are with The WV Bar Association to secure our special nightly room rates. There is no nightly minimum stay.
WVBA room block expires July 31, 2019. Call 877-436-1797 (booking ID 39536) or click here to reserve your accommodations.
- Friday afternoon golf, $55 additional per person.
- Friday afternoon tour of Independence Hall.
- Children's activity on Friday during the reception - subject to popularity.
- Stay in Wheeling Saturday for the Mountaineer Brewfest. This event is not affiliated with The West Virginia Bar Association. Click here for more details.
- The West Spa at Oglebay is offering a 10% discount on services and retail items (excluding Doterra essential oils) 8/15-8/16.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Contact Tessa White for more information.