December 16: 12:00 p.m.
Location: Online (Zoom)
CLE Credit: WV – 1.2 hours; OH – applied for 1 hour
Speaker: Joseph Raczynski, Thomson Reuters
Program Description: We are all aware of, and probably have experienced first-hand, the effects of an unwanted data breach. Maybe you were forced to change an online password, acquire a new credit card number or you lost important files corrupted by malware. At best, these incidences have been hassles. At worst, entire identities and fortunes can be compromised.
Now, consider your law firm and its clients. What effects would a data breach have on the work-product, attorney/client privilege and financial stability of these organizations?
- Status of law firms, corporate, and in-house security
- Actions to mitigate security risks
- What is happening for Clients & Law Firms, Corporations and In-house?
- What are the biggest threats?
- What can you do and should you do?
This event is FREE for WV Bar Association members and only $10 for non-WV Bar Association members. To join or renew your WV Bar Association dues, click here.
Schedule of Events:
- 12:00 p.m. – Welcome
- 12:05 p.m. – Presentation by Joseph Raczynski
- 1:05 p.m. – questions, wrap up