|February 3, 2022
Second Annual West Virginia Estate Planning Institute
Sponsor: The West Virginia Bar Association and WV State Bar Probate Law Committee
Location: Charleston Marriott Town Center, Charleston, WV and a simultaneous Zoom option
Attorney CLE: WV: 7.8 hours, including 1.2 ethics. KY: 6.5 hours, including 1.0 ethics. Applied for OH & PA.
WV Board of Accountancy CPE: 7.5 hours
- Christopher J. Winton, Ray, Winton & Kelley, PLLC
- J.E. White, Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Marcia Broughton, Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Anna M. Price, Jenkins Fenstermaker;
- John Brewster, Ray, Winton & Kelley, PLLC
- John F. Allevato, Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
- Joshua Rogers, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Learn about the new probate options for small estates, updates to estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax exemptions, charitable giving strategies, and much more. Also, back by popular demand, is a panel discussion on estate planning and probate issues, focusing on ethics and law practice management. Bring questions to ask the experts!
Click here for more Information and to Register
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Tessa White at email@example.com