We appreciate your membership with The West Virginia Bar Association. Get more out of your membership by signing up to join the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Division. We are currently seeking members with various experience, practice area, and geographic location.
- Admitted to practice before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals;
- Either 35 years of age or under, or who have been admitted to practice 10 years or less prior to the 2019 Annual Meeting;
- Members in good standing of the West Virginia State Bar and The West Virginia Bar Association.
One additional position on the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Division will be held for a law student to serve as a liaison between The West Virginia Bar Association and the West Virginia University College of Law.
Duties include some or all of, but not limited to, the following:
- Recruitment of new lawyers to The West Virginia Bar Association
- Development of social and CLE events for young lawyers throughout the year in various parts of the state
- Engage in informational and social activities at the West Virginia University College of Law
Email Tessa White no later than Tuesday, July 16. Upon review of the applicants, selections will be made no later than Friday, July 19. Scholarships may be provided to Executive Council
Members of the Young Lawyers Division. Additional information on the scholarships will be provided to the selected members.
Executive Director: Tessa White, firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 545-6180
Young Lawyer Division Chair: Ray Harrell, Raymond.email@example.com or (304) 357-9918